The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

it all came down to this

If rain wasn't so valuable to the ecosystem, I would be cursing you Mother Nature !.. you tried to mess with JCFridays and today the PADNA BBQ ? well, that's it.... tonight you won't mess with the One and Nine and guests at the Iron Monkey, you can stop the six to eight mathmatics at the Lamp Post, and my roomate Bill McCamie, he said he's got a vinyl solution for you at the White Star, and as for me, don't even think about flooding the basement of Lucky Sevens, cause Leonard Smalls and I are going to boogie it down for my birthday whether you like it or not. got it ??? and while I am at it if it isn't sunny for Volleyball on Sunday and/or the Mac and Cheese Bake-off at 58 needs and umbrella stand my attorney will be contacted.