The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Volleyball Update

The net will be set up today and tomorrow for volleyball.
I will be in Fairfield, NJ at a friends non- bbq : bbq - I am bringing the pool up too.
Call me at 973-219-9696 if you want to swing out and meet my Montclair State Posse.

Otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow at Volleyball - Rurick has the net for today. Play nice kids and mix up the teams. please you guys are more clicky than The Hills. I'll bring the bbq tomorrow if someone wants to pony upi some meats/or non meats.

As for tonight, since most of you all have off on Monday. I'll see you bar side at some place that begins with an L - Losers. Which I am since i managed to sleep through Saturday Night. That's why I am up and you are sleeeping.

xo dt