The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

too if by sea. got one if by land

if you don't have tickets for the all points west festival. commandeer yourself a boat and you can catch the show on the water. really. no seriously you can do it. don't fret if you don't have a boat, you didn't have a tickets anyway.

i'm sure the boys of tomorrow rocked don hills last night. my body had given up earlier when my mind took off without me. I am back in one piece ,and ready to stab at Saturdays line up from the shore. land ho's for me tonight.

the after party party tonight is at 58. bring your legs for hotrod (WFMU). when you get tired with us or we get tired of you , the after after party is at sweet priclillas.

Besides all points west, you can head out for an all ages electronic music festival in brooklyn with Lismore. In JC, The Nolan Gate Plays the Lamp Post. You can catch the closing festivities for Elemental at es Oro today from 3 to 10 pm. Hope to see you later. I've got some shopping to do.