The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Pay-Peruse

Good Morning.

I am up early to line up your daily specials here at my own Bail-Out Stoop Sale.
I am cleaning out some vintage and non vintage eye candy items that you may want to take home with you ?
All prices are cheap to negotiable. I've got your unusual assortment of clothes, records, vintage kitchen table, and kitchen chairs, old cameras, weird 8mm stuff, I even have some vintage coffee and bagels . No I am not choc full of nuts here people. Come by if you can. 516 Jersey Ave (at Columbus). I'll be ready by 9 am.

Afterwards, there is still plenty of SUN day to be had.

@ LITM there's a Blood Mary Show Down $15 buck get you an all you can judge cup. Later on in the evening Megan Gulick Closing Reception slashes prices like a rabbit foot factory. Noon

@ The Jetty ( end of Washington by the Portside Apartment Buildings) Get your Volleyball on at Noonish.

@ Grassroots Community Center a Soulful Potluck Dinner starts at 3 pm

@ Lucky 7's DJ Bill McCamie spins for Industry Night . After the sun has settled in for the night.

gotta go, I think someone is knocking on my window.