The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Friday, March 27, 2009

moving onwards....part 2

I've got a couple of add-ons for this weekened.

Tonight, Friday. No Pasaran! is playing at the IMAC with eastern Anchors, Freddy and His Fingers, and someone else. At Maxwell's, Ape Fight plays with Marky Ramone.

We are heading to The Holy Rosary Church on 6th Street to play some B-I-N-G-O. It's $14 for a sheet and you could win up to $2,000. I can use that cash, we all call, things start at 7:30 pm sharp, there's food and snacks, come out for a Grand (Parent) Time :).

Don't forget tomorrow morning at 10 am starts Not Yo Mamma's Craft Fair at LITM. They got a great write up in this week's TIME OUT.

What ever I missed, I'll tell you after BINGO.