The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Things are on for today's 4th of July BBQ. I left two boxes of beef patties at Shop Rite but I put out the word to get some meat back. We'll be about one to set things up. I got the beef bbq and Ken is striking up the veggie broiler. As far as I know the things we need this time would be a macaroni salad. Give me a call at 973-219-9696 for some suggestions. Otherwise a safe bet would be beer.

You should also consider bringing a beach chair or something, and also you may want to walk, after the fireworks the waterfront is a mad house

Happy Birthday America.
Two hundred plus years of making the world a better place ***

*** with the following exceptions.
F+cking with the Indians to effing up other countries (that covers it)