The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

one day at this time

Any Day Parade is playing this Wednesday's installment of Goove on Grove Street at the PATH.
Live Music starts at 6 pm ish. Later tonight Therese and Vicky spin at the Lamp Post. There may be more, but I am out of time for today.

Oh but one more note. Eto's camera was unfortunately stolen last Saturday (see below)

Stolen Camera...Keep an Eye out or Please Return My camera, Black Nikon D200 w/ 18-135mm lens, was stolen from es ORO last Saturday during a closing reception. I use this camera to document arts events at es ORO and all around JC. Its one of the few things I own(ed). I just want my camera back. If anyone knows of it's whereabouts please get in touch .eto305 815 3149eto@esorogallery.com