The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Deep Fryers | Dance Parties and Snowballs

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who made it out to last week's forum on the JC's Ambulance Contract. The City Council has deferred the vote past their meeting on the 15th. You can read more about the forum here.

I'm on the quick with this one. The blog is all updated for the weekend as in Saturday with the exception of my DJ Night tonight at Lucky7's. I'll be joined by new JC resident Vince Wilt aka dj headdy sizzahands. [Hey if you want to DJ with me, why don't you check out and actually sign up and Play DJ Pastiche's Open Turntable Wednesday's at the Lamp Post] Also missing is tonight's Crazy and the Brains at DROM at 8:30 pm show in NYC. You can ask them.

Without crossing bridges you can take the land route to Lot 13 in Bayonne for the Black Hollies, Overlake and The Wax Darts or head North to Hoboken for a Folk Duets with Lauren Lesko and Michael Matthew at Northern Soul. Check the links on my blog.

On Sunday, it's a deep deep fryer frozana at my place. First Wings at 3pm. Please text or call me and if you are coming so I can tell you to bring beer, singles for boxes, and/or something to deep fry.

Art House Productions Annual Snow Ball Fundraiser takes place next Saturday the 25th. It's a black tie creative event. get your tickets here. On Tuesday,  grab a slice and Check out Drum and a Tantrum and DIYGFY at Two Boots at 7 pm presented by ART HOUSE.

This Thursday. It's Girl on Girl's Night at Lucky's with special Guest DJ MC Escher.

Please like the RockitDocket on Face Book or Subscribe to my blog.