The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

For Those About to Rock

Tonight's Groove on Grove we roll out the cannons with Wax Darts, They Live, Wyldlife, and Liquor Store playing. I'm moving the lawn back an additional 8 feet to keep up from getting cited with "endangering the welfare of a child". But really friends this show is going to ROCK. The weather is also going to be great so spend some of the last days of summer the fun way. Afterwards, Chuck Daly spins at Lucky Seven's

Thursday, I'm back to serving the female gender at Lucky's. Bless you all. At the Lamppost a former strip-club DJ who shall remain nameless, is hosting 3 bands that really have nothing to do with strip clubs. Check out Murder 1, Coy Kids, and CHARRPIK[sp] for Free. Lamp Dances are extra :).

Friday: Have you checked out Creative Grove lately. If you can't make this years burning man festival, camp out on Grove Plaza for a week. Hey Options. Anyway, My roomie DJ William McCamie is spinning.

Friday Night: Mike Mobius from Moonlight Mile Records joins my kids and self proclaimed rock stars -  Thomas Francis Takes His Chances who plays Maxwell's at Midnight. The Dwell's from Boston play at [11] New Brunswick's Vows is at [10] with Surf gazers and newbie's Parlormint [9] - After Party at your place. No Really.

Saturday: I'm handing of the Saturday Night DJ duties to a Real DJ, as Motor Funker Radio WPRB Tuesday Nights.

[at this time of the blog I am as usual running late for work and am still in a post shower towel]

Sunday: Volleyball at Morris Canal

hey did I miss something, yes. maybe I should stay here all day, you know quit my job and just full time blog -