The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello, I must be going.

After first reluctantly djing at the Lamp Post on Tuesday Nights nearly 3 years ago. I officially resigned form my (no longer mine)  lamp post yesterday. It's not that I didn't enjoy there finally being a lock on the men's bathroom, or the fact the new owners removed that crappy espresso machine and dirty ass popcorn machine, it's just time for me to move on, oh who am I kidding, you, me?

Anyway, my roommate Bill McCamie ( ie MY NEW SINGLE IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES) has his first Thursday Night gig at the newly renovated Hamilton Inn. It's an all night Happy Hour tonight.

Well like I said I must be going ....
gone