The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -

The New & Improved Rock-it Docket is HERE -
Click the logo above to take you there.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

a new ending

Well if you haven't heard. I am no longer employed at law firm that I worked at for the last 9 years. It's time for me to stop living someonelse's dreams and make a full time pursuit of my own interests. Which are simply put; to make a better impact on this community, by doing what I love - throwing parties and events at 58 and through-out JC/NYC/USA/EARTH, touring the world with American Watercolor Movement. That's what I will be focusing in on. Also I think there's an acting career and some stunt double work, but let's get to that later.

Tonight, is a political stop at City Hall to discuss the new proposes drafted by Steve Fulop regarding the entertainment ordinance. I would have mentioned this earlier but I just found out about it myself. Save January 9th on your calender because this baby may be up for a final vote that day.

On Friday the 28th, there's a dance party at my friend Jayne's place. She lives at the Firehouse by Marco and Pepe. I am DJ-ing along with the Cat Juggler and special guests. Please be kind and be ready to give $5 at the door. There will be booze and food there !! The address is 38 Mercer Street. There's a big red garage door. party starts at 9 pm.

New Year's Eve American Watercolor Movement plays at Maxwell's. We are opening for Dean and Britta (ex-Luna). Show starts at 10 pm. we'll be on shortly after doors open since Dean and Britta play the before 2008.

58 will also have our annual New Year's Eve Celebration party. The Meltdowns, and the alabastards play with DJ's Lex, Spyker, Astronaut, DJ Soul and mEgan scheduled. It's gonna be a long night, better pack breakfast. doors 9pm, $10 suggested donation before 2am $5 after.