Looking for a new pad ? Move in with Autumn Dec. 1st. $630. Large bedroom comes with the love and admiration of Omar (Autumn's dog) craiglist ad here
Tues | Tonight
* 58 Longevity Committee Volunteer meeting at 58. 8pm. Help 58 apply for a zoning variance, non-profit organization and plan fundraisers and events to make it happen.
Wed | the 17th
* Thomas Francis Takes His Chances, Sarin McHugh and the Everyman (solo), Hand and Knees, and Ben Franklin $6 8:30 pm at Bruar Falls. Thomas Francis Stars the night off at 8:45.
Thursday | the 18th
* the Micks (formerly the McMickle Brothers) with DeIvito at Bar Magestic FREE 8 pm
Fri | the 19th
* All-ages Rock and Roll Show with the Neutron Drivers, True Love, Jeff Humfre Trio in Kearny
Sat | the 20th
* LITM Turns Seven : Speakeasy Style 7 pm to 2 am.
* corrected DJ JC Sh|thead Party at the Lamppost with Jesse Caldwell.
next saturday Nov 27th : Shayfer James at the Lamp Post . Free 10 pm
Sun | the 21st
Mon | the 22nd
* 20th Annual Pagan Thanksgiving Feast at Halcyon (Montclair, NJ) 7 pm. Bring a side dish or a home made dessert. Cash Bar - NO BYOB , Donations accepted for the Human Needs Food Pantry.
Fri | the 26th
* Superheros and Villains Party Annual Costume Party at Dancing Tony and DJ WILLIAM MCCAMIE's apartment - 516 Jersey Ave. DJ's Street Justice and Lucha DJ in the Yin/Yang Lounge all night. Appetite, Leonard Smalls, George Soul,a nd Dancing Tony in the Dance Hall of Justice, Motor Funker, Pastiche and Willim McCamie in the Legion of Doom and Bass. $5 for Ladies and in costume. $10 men without capes.
JC Friday | Dec 3rd
Junestar, [Little, Big], and Fancy Colors at 58. $10 SUGGESTED donation towards the 58 Longevity Fund.
posting inspired by the nonsense list nyc check them out for funky stuff and ask your self what you should be doing to make that happen here? http://www.nonsensenyc.com/about/